After or beyond feeling? A consideration of affect and emotion in geography
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 450–454, December 2005
How to Cite
Thien, D. (2005), After or beyond feeling? A consideration of affect and emotion in geography. Area, 37: 450–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2005.00643a.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
- Revised manuscript received 11 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!