Global music city: knowledge and geographical proximity in London's recorded music industry
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
© The Author
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 12–23, March 2008
How to Cite
Watson, A. (2008), Global music city: knowledge and geographical proximity in London's recorded music industry. Area, 40: 12–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2008.00793.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Revised manuscript received 26 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!