Doing interdisciplinarity: motivation and collaboration in research for sustainable agriculture in the UK
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers) 2008
Special Issue: Special Section: Interdisciplinarity: Framing, doing and application
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 374–384, December 2009
How to Cite
Harris, F., Lyon, F. and Clarke, S. (2009), Doing interdisciplinarity: motivation and collaboration in research for sustainable agriculture in the UK. Area, 41: 374–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2008.00859.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Revised manuscript received 18 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!