Anticipating the transition to parenthood: the contribution of Foucaultian discourse analysis to understanding life-course patterns
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author. Area © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 397–404, December 2011
How to Cite
Schwiter, K. (2011), Anticipating the transition to parenthood: the contribution of Foucaultian discourse analysis to understanding life-course patterns. Area, 43: 397–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2010.00975.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Revised manuscript received 30 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!