Tibetan pastoralism in neoliberalising China: continuity and change in Gouli
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Area © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 165–172, June 2011
How to Cite
Yeh, E. T. and Gaerrang (2011), Tibetan pastoralism in neoliberalising China: continuity and change in Gouli. Area, 43: 165–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2010.00976.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Revised manuscript received 11 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!