Geographies of impact: power, participation and potential
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Area © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 183–188, June 2011
How to Cite
Pain, R., Kesby, M. and Askins, K. (2011), Geographies of impact: power, participation and potential. Area, 43: 183–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2010.00978.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Revised manuscript received 21 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!