Resistance, power and geopolitics in Zimbabwe
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. Area © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 202–210, June 2011
How to Cite
Hammett, D. (2011), Resistance, power and geopolitics in Zimbabwe. Area, 43: 202–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2010.00980.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Revised manuscript received 30 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!