Public perceptions of jaguars Panthera onca, pumas Puma concolor and coyotes Canis latrans in El Salvador
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Area © 2011 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 250–256, September 2011
How to Cite
Campbell, M. O. and Torres Alvarado, M. E. (2011), Public perceptions of jaguars Panthera onca, pumas Puma concolor and coyotes Canis latrans in El Salvador. Area, 43: 250–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2011.00996.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Revised manuscript received 17 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!