Impacted geographers: a response to Pain, Kesby and Askins
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Area © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 117–119, March 2012
How to Cite
Slater, T. (2012), Impacted geographers: a response to Pain, Kesby and Askins. Area, 44: 117–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2011.01067.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Revised manuscript received 21 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!