Using auto-photography to understand place: reflections from research in urban informal settlements in Mexico
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Area © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 23–32, March 2013
How to Cite
Lombard, M. (2013), Using auto-photography to understand place: reflections from research in urban informal settlements in Mexico. Area, 45: 23–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2012.01115.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- the UK Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: PTA-031-2006-00259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!