From deforestation to reforestation: applying the forest transition to the Cockpit Country of Jamaica
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Area © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 77–87, March 2013
How to Cite
Timms, B. F., Hayes, J. and McCracken, M. (2013), From deforestation to reforestation: applying the forest transition to the Cockpit Country of Jamaica. Area, 45: 77–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2012.01122.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- California State Faculty Support Grant
- GeoEye Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!