Slums, space and spirituality: religious diversity in contemporary Brazil
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author.. Area © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 47–55, March 2013
How to Cite
Garmany, J. (2013), Slums, space and spirituality: religious diversity in contemporary Brazil. Area, 45: 47–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2012.01134.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation (Division of Geography and Regional Science and the Office of International Science and Engineering)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Research Institute at the University of Arizona
- Tinker Foundation with the Center for Latin American Studies at the University of Arizona
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!