Learning the city: knowledge and translocal assemblage by Colin McFarlane Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011, ISBN 9781405192828 print, ISBN 9781444343434 online
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Area © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 125–126, March 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, C. B. (2013), Learning the city: knowledge and translocal assemblage by Colin McFarlane Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011, ISBN 9781405192828 print, ISBN 9781444343434 online. Area, 45: 125–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4762.2013.01088.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!