*The paper benefited from discussion and comments from Mike Shannon and Paul Miller. I would also like to thank Harry Bloch for help in the final stages of production. Excellent research assistance was provided by Lindsay Binning. Finally, I am grateful for the thoughtful comments of two anonymous referees and the suggestions made by the co-editor. The author gratefully acknowledges the financial support provided by the Australian Research Council.
Sex Discrimination and Occupational Segregation in the Australian Labour Market*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 44–55, March 1993
How to Cite
KIDD, M. P. (1993), Sex Discrimination and Occupational Segregation in the Australian Labour Market*. Economic Record, 69: 44–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.1993.tb01797.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!