*A fuller version of this paper is available in discussion paper format (see Preston 1996). An earlier version of the paper was presented at the Ph.D. Conference in Economics and Business, Perth, November 1995. I thank Bob Gregory and other participants at that conference for their comments and encouragement. I am especially indebted to Paul Miller for insightful comments on numerous drafts of this paper. Thanks also to David Plowman, Richard Blandy and Peter Hosie for helpful comments. Research for this paper was funded in part by a University of Western Australia Postgraduate Award.
Where Are We Now With Human Capital Theory in Australia?*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2007
Volume 73, Issue 220, pages 51–78, March 1997
How to Cite
PRESTON, A. (1997), Where Are We Now With Human Capital Theory in Australia?. Economic Record, 73: 51–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.1997.tb00979.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!