*The authors thank Robert Dixon, Peter Kennedy, Robert Toutkoushian, and two anonymous referees for their comments on an early draft. They also thank the Victorian Board of Studies for their permission to use the data. Parts of this draft were prepared through the support of the Universities of Adelaide, Melbourne, and South Australia, provided to Becker on visiting appointments.
The Relationship between Multiple Choice and Essay Response Questions in Assessing Economics Understanding
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 348–357, December 1999
How to Cite
BECKER, W. E. and JOHNSTON, C. (1999), The Relationship between Multiple Choice and Essay Response Questions in Assessing Economics Understanding. Economic Record, 75: 348–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.1999.tb02571.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!