We, Tombazos and Zhang, would like to dedicate this paper to our dear friend and colleague Xiaokai Yang who died in mid-2004. It is with a heavy heart that we acknowledge this contribution as one of our last co-authored papers with Xiaokai. This research has benefited considerably from discussions with Alan Deardorff, Peter Neary and Hugo Sonnenschein whom we also thank, together with Ron Jones, Murray Kemp, Ed Ray, Don Wright and an anonymous referee for very constructive suggestions on earlier drafts of this paper. We also thank the participants of the 2004 conference of the Economic Society of Australia for useful comments. Financial support from Monash University is gratefully acknowledged.
A Neo-Heckscher–Ohlin Model of Trade with Endogenous Production Patterns*
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 81, Issue Supplement s1, pages S71–S81, August 2005
How to Cite
TOMBAZOS, C. G., YANG, X. and ZHANG, D. (2005), A Neo-Heckscher–Ohlin Model of Trade with Endogenous Production Patterns. Economic Record, 81: S71–S81. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2005.00251.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!