The authors wish to acknowledge the assistance of the University of Western Australia with data provision and the financial support provided by the Australian Research Council and the Department of Education, Science and Training. Helpful comments from the Editor (Harry Bloch), two anonymous referees, Jon Stubbs, and participants at the 2006 Quantitative Analysis of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education in Business, Economics and Commerce Forum are gratefully acknowledged. Opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the University of Western Australia or the sponsoring agencies.
The Characteristics of ‘Gap-Year’ Students and Their Tertiary Academic Outcomes*
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Volume 83, Issue 262, pages 329–344, September 2007
How to Cite
ROSE BIRCH, E. and MILLER, P. W. (2007), The Characteristics of ‘Gap-Year’ Students and Their Tertiary Academic Outcomes. Economic Record, 83: 329–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2007.00418.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!