We would like to thank Guyonne Kalb, Patricia Apps, Paul Miller and two anonymous referees for their comments, which have led to an improved article. This article uses confidential-unit record files from the Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) survey. The HILDA Project was initiated and is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Families, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaCSIA) and is managed by the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research (MIAESR). The findings and views reported in this article, however, are those of the authors and should not be attributed to either FaCSIA or the MIAESR.
Improving the Modelling of Couples’ Labour Supply*
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Economic Society of Australia
Volume 84, Issue 267, pages 466–485, December 2008
How to Cite
BREUNIG, R., COBB-CLARK, D. A. and GONG, X. (2008), Improving the Modelling of Couples’ Labour Supply. Economic Record, 84: 466–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2008.00511.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!