The comments of the editor and two referees as well as the feedback received at a conference held at the Australian National University and at the Productivity Commission on an earlier version of this article are gratefully acknowledged. The usual attribution for all errors applies.
The Long-run Determinants of Australian Income Inequality*
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Economic Society of Australia
Volume 85, Issue 270, pages 260–275, September 2009
How to Cite
GASTON, N. and RAJAGURU, G. (2009), The Long-run Determinants of Australian Income Inequality. Economic Record, 85: 260–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2009.00539.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!