The comments of the editor and two referees as well as the feedback received at a conference held at the Australian National University and at the Productivity Commission on an earlier version of this article are gratefully acknowledged. The usual attribution for all errors applies.
The Long-run Determinants of Australian Income Inequality†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Economic Society of Australia
Volume 85, Issue 270, pages 260–275, September 2009
How to Cite
GASTON, N. and RAJAGURU, G. (2009), The Long-run Determinants of Australian Income Inequality. Economic Record, 85: 260–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2009.00539.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!