The authors thank Martin Browning, Tom Crossley, John Gibson, Peter Siminski, participants at the Econometric Society of Australasia Meetings in Wellington 2008, NCER ‘Interaction between Microeconomics and Macroeconomics’ Workshop, Sydney 2008, seminars at Macquarie University and UNSW and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
Using Engel Curves to Estimate the Bias in the Australian CPI*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Economic Society of Australia
Volume 86, Issue 272, pages 1–14, March 2010
How to Cite
BARRETT, G. F. and BRZOZOWSKI, M. (2010), Using Engel Curves to Estimate the Bias in the Australian CPI. Economic Record, 86: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2009.00594.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!