Editor’s note: Several changes have been made to this article since its online publication on 9 February 2010. An errata and list of correction appears at the end of this article on pp. 448–9. The Author and Publisher apologise for these errors and for any confusion they may have caused.
Modelling and Measuring the Effect of Public Subsidies on Business R&D: A Critical Review of the Econometric Literature*
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Economic Society of Australia
Volume 86, Issue 274, pages 421–449, September 2010
How to Cite
CERULLI, G. (2010), Modelling and Measuring the Effect of Public Subsidies on Business R&D: A Critical Review of the Econometric Literature. Economic Record, 86: 421–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2009.00615.x
This paper is part of the FIRB 2005–2008 strategic project on ‘Models and tools for evaluating the short and medium term impact of firm R&D investments on the Italian productive system’ financed by the Italian Ministry of University and Research. I wish to thank Bianca Potì and all the project’s members for useful suggestions and the two anonymous referees for extensive comments that substantially improved the paper. All remaining errors are my own.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!