The data used for this research come from the Youth in Focus Project, which is jointly funded by the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, the Australian Government Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs and the Australian Research Council (Grant Number LP0347164) and carried out by the Australian National University (ANU).
Disadvantage across the Generations: What Do We Know about Social and Economic Mobility in Australia?*
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Economic Society of Australia
Special Issue: Selected Papers from the 38th Australian Conference of Economists, The University of Adelaide, 28-30 September 2009
Volume 86, Issue Supplement s1, pages 13–17, September 2010
How to Cite
COBB-CLARK, D. (2010), Disadvantage across the Generations: What Do We Know about Social and Economic Mobility in Australia?. Economic Record, 86: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2010.00661.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!