Thanks to Amitabh Chandra, Paul Frijters, Scott Stern, Justin Wolfers, two anonymous referees, and co-editor for valuable comments on earlier drafts. Jenny Chesters, Rachael Meager, Susanne Schmidt and Elena Varganova provided outstanding research assistance.
Bargaining Over Labour: Do Patients Have Any Power?*
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Volume 88, Issue 281, pages 182–194, June 2012
How to Cite
GANS, J. S. and LEIGH, A. (2012), Bargaining Over Labour: Do Patients Have Any Power?. Economic Record, 88: 182–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2011.00776.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!