This paper benefited from the helpful comments of two anonymous referees, Patricia Apps, Bruce Chapman, Jenny Corbett, Akira Kawaguchi, Peter McDonald and other participants of AJRC 2011 and ACE 2011. The usual disclaimer applies.
Economic Growth, Gender Wage Gap and Fertility Rebound*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Special Issue: Selected Papers from the 40th Australian Conference of Economists
Volume 88, Issue Supplement s1, pages 88–99, June 2012
How to Cite
DAY, C. (2012), Economic Growth, Gender Wage Gap and Fertility Rebound. Economic Record, 88: 88–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2012.00799.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!