The author is indebted to two anonymous referees for advice.
Keynes’s General Theory After 75 Years: Chapter 24 and the Character of ‘Keynesian’ Policy*
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Special Issue: Selected Papers from the 40th Australian Conference of Economists
Volume 88, Issue Supplement s1, pages 149–157, June 2012
How to Cite
ASPROMOURGOS, T. (2012), Keynes’s General Theory After 75 Years: Chapter 24 and the Character of ‘Keynesian’ Policy. Economic Record, 88: 149–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2012.00807.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!