Predicting the Present with Google Trends
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Special Issue: Selected Papers from the 40th Australian Conference of Economists
Volume 88, Issue Supplement s1, pages 2–9, June 2012
How to Cite
CHOI, H. and VARIAN, H. (2012), Predicting the Present with Google Trends. Economic Record, 88: 2–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4932.2012.00809.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!