Good, bad or ‘necessary evil’? Reinterpreting the colonial burning experiments in the savanna landscapes of West Africa
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
The Geographical Journal
Volume 172, Issue 4, pages 271–290, December 2006
How to Cite
LARIS, P. and WARDELL, D. A. (2006), Good, bad or ‘necessary evil’? Reinterpreting the colonial burning experiments in the savanna landscapes of West Africa. The Geographical Journal, 172: 271–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2006.00215.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
- This paper was accepted for publication in March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!