Integration of smallholder wetland aquaculture–agriculture systems (fingerponds) into riparian farming systems on the shores of Lake Victoria, Kenya: socio-economics and livelihoods
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2007
The Geographical Journal
Volume 173, Issue 3, pages 257–272, September 2007
How to Cite
KIPKEMBOI, J., VAN DAM, A. A., IKIARA, M. M. and DENNY, P. (2007), Integration of smallholder wetland aquaculture–agriculture systems (fingerponds) into riparian farming systems on the shores of Lake Victoria, Kenya: socio-economics and livelihoods. The Geographical Journal, 173: 257–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2007.00246.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2007
- This paper was accepted for publication in April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!