Climate change-induced migration in the Pacific Region: sudden crisis and long-term developments1
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Geographical Society
The Geographical Journal
Volume 175, Issue 3, pages 171–180, September 2009
How to Cite
LOCKE, J. T. (2009), Climate change-induced migration in the Pacific Region: sudden crisis and long-term developments. The Geographical Journal, 175: 171–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2008.00317.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
- This paper was accepted for publication in October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!