Circuits of scrap: closed loop industrial ecosystems and the geography of US international recyclable material flows 1995–2005
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Geographical Society
The Geographical Journal
Special Issue: Reconciling Policy, Practice and Theorisations of Waste Management
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 286–300, December 2009
How to Cite
LYONS, D., RICE, M. and WACHAL, R. (2009), Circuits of scrap: closed loop industrial ecosystems and the geography of US international recyclable material flows 1995–2005. The Geographical Journal, 175: 286–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2009.00341.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- This paper was accepted for publication in August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!