Using a systems viability approach to evaluate integrated conservation and development projects: assessing the impact of the North Rupununi Adaptive Management Process, Guyana
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Geographical Society
The Geographical Journal
Volume 176, Issue 3, pages 241–252, September 2010
How to Cite
MISTRY, J., BERARDI, A., SIMPSON, M., DAVIS, O. and HAYNES, L. (2010), Using a systems viability approach to evaluate integrated conservation and development projects: assessing the impact of the North Rupununi Adaptive Management Process, Guyana. The Geographical Journal, 176: 241–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00357.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!