Amenities and disamenities: a hedonic analysis of the heterogeneous urban landscape in Shenzhen (China)
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Geographical Society
The Geographical Journal
Volume 176, Issue 3, pages 227–240, September 2010
How to Cite
CHEN, W. Y. and JIM, C. Y. (2010), Amenities and disamenities: a hedonic analysis of the heterogeneous urban landscape in Shenzhen (China). The Geographical Journal, 176: 227–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00358.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!