Assessing common(s) arguments for an equal per capita allocation
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Geographical Society
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 112–126, June 2011
How to Cite
STARKEY, R. (2011), Assessing common(s) arguments for an equal per capita allocation. The Geographical Journal, 177: 112–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00359.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!