Who owns the sand? The Ayre of Cara, Orkney Islands, Scotland
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Geographical Society
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 35–43, March 2011
How to Cite
MCGLASHAN, D. J. and DUCK, R. W. (2011), Who owns the sand? The Ayre of Cara, Orkney Islands, Scotland. The Geographical Journal, 177: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00364.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!