A multi-scale and multi-disciplinary approach to monitor landscape dynamics: a case study in the Catalan pre-Pyrenees (Spain)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Geographical Society
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 79–91, March 2011
How to Cite
COHEN, M., VARGA, D., VILA, J. and BARRASSAUD, E. (2011), A multi-scale and multi-disciplinary approach to monitor landscape dynamics: a case study in the Catalan pre-Pyrenees (Spain). The Geographical Journal, 177: 79–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00368.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!