Assuming too much? Participatory water resource governance in South Africa
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Geographical Society
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 171–185, June 2011
How to Cite
BROWN, J. (2011), Assuming too much? Participatory water resource governance in South Africa. The Geographical Journal, 177: 171–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00378.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!