Income-generating activities for young people in southern Africa: Exploring AIDS and other constraints
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 3, pages 251–263, September 2011
How to Cite
HAJDU, F., ANSELL, N., ROBSON, E., VAN BLERK, L. and CHIPETA, L. (2011), Income-generating activities for young people in southern Africa: Exploring AIDS and other constraints. The Geographical Journal, 177: 251–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00381.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!