A new geography of the UK economy? Commentary on the publication of The economic geography of the UK
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2010 Royal Geographical Society(with The Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 149–154, June 2011
How to Cite
COE, N. M. and JONES, A. (2011), A new geography of the UK economy? Commentary on the publication of The economic geography of the UK. The Geographical Journal, 177: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00387.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!