Magnificent Maps: Power, Propaganda and Art – By Peter Barber and Tom Harper
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 3, pages 288–289, September 2011
How to Cite
HERBERT, F. (2011), Magnificent Maps: Power, Propaganda and Art – By Peter Barber and Tom Harper. The Geographical Journal, 177: 288–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00390_2.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!