Opportunities and barriers in the implementation of protected area management: a qualitative meta-analysis of case studies from European protected areas
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 4, pages 321–334, December 2011
How to Cite
HIRSCHNITZ-GARBERS, M. and STOLL-KLEEMANN, S. (2011), Opportunities and barriers in the implementation of protected area management: a qualitative meta-analysis of case studies from European protected areas. The Geographical Journal, 177: 321–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00391.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!