An obsolete dichotomy? Rethinking the rural–urban interface in terms of food security and production in the global south
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 4, pages 311–320, December 2011
How to Cite
LERNER, A. M. and EAKIN, H. (2011), An obsolete dichotomy? Rethinking the rural–urban interface in terms of food security and production in the global south. The Geographical Journal, 177: 311–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00394.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- This paper was accepted for publication in November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!