Thinking relationally about water: review based on Linton's What is water?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 186–188, June 2011
How to Cite
LOFTUS, A. (2011), Thinking relationally about water: review based on Linton's What is water?. The Geographical Journal, 177: 186–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00395.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!