Managing artisanal and small-scale mining in forest areas: perspectives from a poststructural political ecology
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 4, pages 347–356, December 2011
How to Cite
HIRONS, M. (2011), Managing artisanal and small-scale mining in forest areas: perspectives from a poststructural political ecology. The Geographical Journal, 177: 347–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2011.00405.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!