Walking a public geography through Ireland and Scotland
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 4, pages 367–379, December 2011
How to Cite
MURPHY, J. (2011), Walking a public geography through Ireland and Scotland. The Geographical Journal, 177: 367–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2011.00406.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!