Using GIS and perceived distance to understand the unequal geographies of healthcare in lower-income urban neighbourhoods
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 1, pages 18–30, March 2012
How to Cite
HAWTHORNE, T. L. and KWAN, M.-P. (2012), Using GIS and perceived distance to understand the unequal geographies of healthcare in lower-income urban neighbourhoods. The Geographical Journal, 178: 18–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2011.00411.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!