Heterogeneous migration flows from the Central Plateau of Burkina Faso: the role of natural and social capital
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 177, Issue 4, pages 357–366, December 2011
How to Cite
WOUTERSE, F. and VAN DEN BERG, M. (2011), Heterogeneous migration flows from the Central Plateau of Burkina Faso: the role of natural and social capital. The Geographical Journal, 177: 357–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2011.00423.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!