Lost in translation: conflicting views of deforestation, land use and identity in western Madagascar
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 1, pages 67–79, March 2012
How to Cite
SCALES, I. R. (2012), Lost in translation: conflicting views of deforestation, land use and identity in western Madagascar. The Geographical Journal, 178: 67–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2011.00432.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!