‘Marine protected areas’ off UK overseas territories: comparing the South Orkneys Shelf and the Chagos Archipelago
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 3, pages 201–207, September 2012
How to Cite
SAND, P. H. (2012), ‘Marine protected areas’ off UK overseas territories: comparing the South Orkneys Shelf and the Chagos Archipelago. The Geographical Journal, 178: 201–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2011.00434.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!