A research process for integrating Indigenous and scientific knowledge in cultural landscapes: principles and determinants of success in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, Australia
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2011 Royal Geographical Society(with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 178, Issue 4, pages 351–365, December 2012
How to Cite
Cullen-Unsworth, L. C., Hill, R., Butler, J. R. A. and Wallace, M. (2012), A research process for integrating Indigenous and scientific knowledge in cultural landscapes: principles and determinants of success in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, Australia. The Geographical Journal, 178: 351–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4959.2011.00451.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- This paper was accepted for publication in September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!